Saturday, September 21, 2013

New Experience

You know? Today I met Sofia she's AFS USA student exchange from Argentina, South America. She had finished her school. She's 18 years old. And I'm only 16. OMG. Hahaha
She lived in my senior's house in Sunu Street. She stay here for one year. YOU KNOW WHAT? She's from Rosario. It's Messi's Hometown!!!
She said that Messi sometimes had a dinner in one of restaurant in Rosario. Sofia just so lucky.

She also knew Maradonna. Really Sofia?! Of course! He's a legend! And she said that Maradonna in Makassar right now. Doing some speech football. Oh My God It's great.

She likes Nasi Goreng, and Yellow rice (actually it's Nasi Kuning). She's vegetarian but in Makassar she ate Fish. Hahahaha.
She likes playing Volleyball in Argentina. She plays in beach just when summer set in.

She speaks Spanish. Seriously I love Spain especially dthe Football. And you know? She tought me some of them like My Name is Nia, means Me llamo Nia, Soy Makassar, de Indonesia. Am I right? hahaha
She's really kind. And i thought her My birthday in Indonesia means Ulang tahunku because she didnt know it.

I loved when she said people in Makassar just so nice and friendly. Almost everyone said to her "Can I help you?" Yeah I think it's good.

In Argentina there's no test if you want to be an exchange student. I'm ashtonished actually. In Makassar, if you wanna be an Exchange student, you have to pass the test.
It's so unfair, right?
I told her that i've tested for Exchange Student fo AFS program, but i'm not passed it. (it was embarrassing) hahaha. It's so difficult if you want to be an
Exchange student in here. You must have more ability and yeah you know.

It's really fun with Sofia. I told ya she's sooo nice to me! hahah I loved her body. When I grew up, i wanna be her. Although our difference age just 2 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment